Sheermal ki kheer .. You may be listening this for the first time but it’s a delicious dessert to serve in very short time. Rice kheer and Rava kheer are popularly cooked in every part of India with lots ghee, which increases your cholesterol level. Sheermal ki kheer is a healthy and tasty desert which does take your much efforts.
Sheermal is nothing but a “milk bread,” or you can call it a flatbread or naan which is easily available in any bakers corner in Middle East Asia. We will simply add the crush Sheermal in the boil milk with sugar and egg. This kheer does not contain any fatty ingredient like ghee n oil, so it’s completely healthy and easily digestible.
step by step procedure to make sheermal ki kheer.
Preparation time :0
Cooking time: 45 mins
- Milk 1 liter
- Sheermal crumbs 3 tbspoon
- Egg 3
- sugar 1 cup or according to your taste
- Boil one liter of milk on medium flame till it become half.
(in a mean time crack and blend 3 eggs in a separate bowl)
- Once the milk become half add one cup of sugar or according to your taste adjust the quantity of sugar.(I prefer not too sweet)
- Add the blended eggs in milk in small steps and keep stirring continuously.
- now add the sheermal crumbs in it.
- after 30 seconds turn off the gas and add dry fruits of your choice
- Avoid adding whole egg at once ,it will add crumbs. Blend it in a blow and add little by little while stirring the milk.
- Serve it cool
Hope your will like the recipe and share your experiences of Sheermal ki kheer … Enjoy.